Saturday, January 16, 2010

garage punk classics - the cramps.



we lost some of my fav musicians this last year...and i'm not talking about teddy pendergrass.

i hadn't started this blog last year when lux interior from the cramps died, but i still miss him very much.......

the cramps are too fun to listen to get all teary eyed about him though.

thanks lux interior, poison ivy and kid congo (and the various other cramps) for making my evening.... just what i needed as i'm getting ready to go out for the night......

click below to grab some of my favorite CRAMPS lps.....which also happen to be some of my favorite albums of all time.......


psychedelic jungle // gravest hits

songs the lord taught us 

date with elvis 

and listen below......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Cramped!